Mon, Mar 20|
FREE Beginner Photography Workshop & Clearfield Open House
This workshop is designed to help you understand how to use your camera to create the types of images you imagine. You'll also be able to check out our new Clearfield studio.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Clearfield, 540 E 1700 S ste 107, Clearfield, UT 84015, USA
About the event
Come join us at our new Clearfield Studio for our FREE photography workshop. We will be covering:
- Camera settings: F-stop, shutter speed, ISO.
- Focusing correctly so the RIGHT THING is always in focus.
- How to make your backgrounds blurry so your subject stands out.
- Avoiding distortion - making your friends and family more attractive!
- Achieving professional-looking light using only available light.
We will have time to answer your specific questions.
We all want to create art with our cameras. This workshop will empower you to feel confident creating the exact image you envision in your head.
See you on the 20th!